Monday 12 January 2009

Recovering from....

A blissful five week holiday in the land of serendipity....... more on that later

winding up with long boring flights in the middle of the night......ad hoc sleeps.....transits.....flight delays....security checks....more awkward sleeps

Back at my desk early on a gloomy Monday morning, sooo out of touch......now what was it that I was doing here? and what are all these stacks of samples on my desk?

Half the people still on holiday.....

C-C-Cold!!!!! and it's supposed to be summer!

Sleeeeeeeeepy......
With images of the verrry comfy bed and cozy blankets flashing through my head........

mwwaaahh..... I want to go home!!!

1 comment:

Amila Salgado said...

Good to have you back.
Sounds like the holiday was good.
Look forward to your tour reports.