Wednesday 13 February 2008

A bundle of ......physics??!

I got this mail just a couple of days ago from a former researcher in our centre (Me being a newbie, have never really met this one). Apparently his wife has given birth to a baby, and he sent this mail to his former coleagues to let them know of the big news!

(I'm not displaying his name just for privacy sake!)


Hi all,
I just wanted to tell you that since 07.02.08, 4.52 am (german time) N----- and I are not alone anymore: With 4390 g distributed over 54 cm, we named our son Ruwen (pronounced: Rouven, hebrew: "behold, it is a son"). The boy is well and the mother is recuperating: with 39 cm head circumference he has a "bullhead".
I hope you join us in our happiness!

XXX

It sure looks like he could do with a break from work!!


1 comment:

Ineshka said...

But Sas, I think that's so cute :) Guys react absolutely totally different to how women might react for this sort of situation... You can see that he is extremely happy and all the "guy" ways of putting forward a BIG change and cause of happyness in his life are coming out in this proclaimation of the birth of his son :)) I think this is really cute :)