Tuesday 5 June 2007

The things I miss (from SL) Part 1

  • My parents

  • My brother (wasn't expecting to miss that!)

  • Bingo, Bindu and Bussy

  • Bumping into an old friend on the road (never happens here!)

  • King coconuts!

  • Mom's cooking

  • Warm weather

  • Relatives/Neighbours/Friends paying visits

  • Driving (driving is too prim and proper here, very boring)

  • Kola kanda with jaggery in the morning

  • Down to earth living

  • Birds and squirrels singing as the dawn breaks (and also when they spot our Bussy hiding in the bushes)
  • Listening to some real news on tv (and not about Paris Hilton! ugh!)

23 days to go......

4 comments:

Ineshka said...

Spot-on!! :) Although I am still here in SL, I can imagine and you are absolutely right!! :) Just wait for a little more time, and you'll have all these great things back in your life...! :)

Just for your info Sas, we also hear about Paris Hilton in the news! :) It has gone to an extent that even my mother knows who she is :) So actually, no difference there :)

Purnima said...

nicely spotted ineshka! We do know that she is being sentenced to jail :)

So sweet of you to include kolakanda and jaggery in your list, which me & my sis finding difficulty in enjoying on sundays :)

Mahasen said...

Coming for a vacation?
Pay us a visit with Vishu

Yasas Vishuddhi Abeywickrama said...

Yes, mahasen, we are coming for a vacation :) Lets definitley catch-up...