Friday 22 June 2007

Exasperated, Confused, Tired, Angry, Irritated and Bugged!

I've been trying to design a set up for a vacuum chamber that I have never seen, using components that I never knew existed, and trying to calculate the electrical loads and wire connections and what not using just the pictures and very little details provided in catalogues!

Simply driving me nuts!!!

And I can't get the required information from the component manufacturers! Obviously they are not in a hurry as I am.

Once I decide on the design I have to order the suitable components (based on my hypothetical design). If by some chance I overlook some small detail on one of these components and the thing turns out to be unsuitable, it's going to be my neck!

And I'm supposed to complete this before I leave to SL, so that an order can be placed for the components.

I hate deadlines!

Specially when I'm totally confused about the subject matter.

1 comment:

Ineshka said...

Oh!! :( I totally understand, I hate deadlines too!! My heart goes out to you Sas, I do hope that you get this thing figured out and order the correct stuff!! Hit Vishu if it helps!! :)) HEHEE :)) But look on the bright side, once this is over, you'll be coming to Sri Lanka ! :)))