Friday 25 January 2008

Have a break, Have a Kit-Kat!

For those of you wondering whether I'm dead....... not so soon! For the last month or so I've been living in the micro world or rather the nano world! Yes it's a very exciting place!! Where atoms and electrons mingle together and where vapour particles deposit forming beautiful patterns, ............well, at least in my imagination!

And for some weird reason all the equipment that I use seem to be behaving themselves very well! hmm........that's a first!

Anyway, after a very 'occupied' couple of weeks, it's Friday ahead of a long weekend, with fine weather (outside; not in the lab) And my supervisor is nowhere to be seen!

I need a break to get back to real life! (before the boss appears back at his desk!)

Good, I'm going to grab "Anna Karenina" which I've been trying to read for more than a month , and slip out of here!

Maybe snap up a Kit-Kat on my way!

1 comment:

Purnima said...

Glad to see you back :) i was wondering whether i am going to miss your blog too..